CMLO is dedicated to providing the consumer with choices of food that are devoid of meat and their by-products.
DOWNLOAD CERTIFICATION APPLICATION
Physical inspection of the facilities where CMLO products are prepared and manufactured is necessary to validate that there is no presence of landed slaughtered meat and their by-products. Evidence of these food substances will contaminate the CMLO product in any aspect of the manufacturing and packaging process.
Companies wishing to certify their consumables “Certified Meatless – Lenten Observance” must:
- Complete the application for Certified Meatless – CMLO certification. Apply on-line or request a facsimiled document now!
- Submit laboratory analysis and nutritional content of the consumable products.
- Site inspections will be coordinated to review the manufacturing process as well as the materials and ingredients used in the processing.
- Negotiate an agreement including the fees and certification licensing fees involved.
- Upon contract and approval, CMLO certificates will be issued for each product that is certified. Manufacturers and/or suppliers will be eligible to apply the CMLO – Certified Meatless labels to their products.
- Labels that are to be issued appear on the downloaded application.